2008-10-30

Regina Spektor

4:47 p.m.
30 Oct 2008


There's a talented and outstanding female singer/song writter that I would like to share with you all.

She is Regina Spektor.

I got to know her from the movie Chronicles of Narnia-Price Caspian, featuring the ending song tittle The Call.

I still remember the very first time when I heard her voice, it is so clean, unique, dynamic that can penetrate deep inside my heart.

Discography

Spektor's first two albums were released exclusively in the United States; Soviet Kitsch and Begin to Hope were released worldwide. The compilation Mary Ann Meets the Gravediggers and Other Short Stories, containing songs from Spektor's first three albums, was put together for the UK market.

EPs and singles

Compilations

Collaborations

With below is my favorite song of her.
"Fidelity"




Please do pay a visit to her official website.

沒有留言:

張貼留言