2009-01-06

Focus is not enough, we got to be PRIORITIZE.


1 Jan 2009
00:30 a.m.


Recently I'm kinda worried.

Ya, no doubt I'm heading to my purpose that God put in my life. But yet I found that I'm slightly lack of focus. The term of "Focus" I'm referring here is to focus on God, which dealing with the quiet time with God, fellowship with the Lord.

A lot of the times I found myself too tired to stay together with Lord.

Ya, no doubt I'm with God everyday, I can feel the presence of God from moment to moment, I'm still doing things that favor by God ( I hope so).
But what I'm most concern is the quality times with God is getting lesser. I miss God so much till I'm worried about the intimate relationship with HIM.

This is kinda feeling like the husband and wife relationship, that you miss your wife so much due to outstation job......etc.

I'm kinda lack focus until I can't even focus on writing my personal journal, don't even say put it on the blog.
In fact, I'm actually been through quite a lot of excited thing that God blessed me. But the fact is I don't even bother or grab a time to record it in word anymore, at least at the moment not able to.

I miss my old sweet time, where I could spent hours just to quiet myself with the Lord.
Either praying, say thanks, praise His name, singing to Him, worship Him, weeping for His mercy for certain society issues.
I have had so many wonderful and precious time with the Lord, that I received wisdom, revelation, personal direction, encouragement, joy, peace from Him.
I love to dwell into His river of Life, that will never stop flowing, that I can gain strength, energy, courage, boldness......etc.

Oh...I miss you so much, Yeshua.
You are my Lover,
my King,
my Lord,
my Best friend,
my Teacher,
my Mentor,
my Redeemer,
my Light,
my Savior.

2009, this is a year for us to CHANGE.
The current global financial crisis will made us to be CHANGE.
No matter what, take it or not, we got to CHANGE.

A lot of people will CHANGE the way of doing things, whether in career context, in business, in academic, in daily life......etc, to adapt to the current situation.

But, what I learned from one of my life mentor, Mr. R.
2009 is a year of CHANGING.
But we must CHANGE the way we THINK, instead of CHANGE the way we DO things.

How to DO things is just a methodology, it is a end result from what we are THINKING.

If we changing the method but remain the same old THOUGHT, the result that yield will be the same.

But the question is, how do we change the way we THINK?
Here is the resolution, the 5 P's

Prayer
Purpose
Prioritize
Process
Provision

Engage ourselves to Prayer, which mean
hearing from the Lord,
receiving the wisdom and revelation from the Lord,
waiting for the divine moment from the Lord to act,

from Prayer, we will know our Purpose.
the Purpose will lead us to our destiny.

With Purpose driven life, we need to Prioritize.
For sure when we know our purpose, there will be a lot of opportunities that offer by
God through man to us,
Man,
The Devil through man to us.

Prioritizing involve repositioning, remapping, refining, reduce.
Eliminate whatever is irrelevant to our Purpose,
Reduce whatever is extra that might ruin or interfere our Purpose,
Raise whatever needed to be improve, for enlightenment and enhancement,
Create the relevant method or resolution to pursuit the Purpose
(thanks for the idea of Blue Ocean Strategies)

Prioritize will lead us to go through a Process.
It might be hard, very challenging, time consuming, sometimes even feel want to give up.
But the Lord is with us, all the time.
Stay focus on the Lord, while He will perform to us His mercy to breakthrough.

After gone through the Process, now here comes the Provision, the yield, some may view it as miracle or wonder.

Definitely I'm currently at the stage of Prioritizing.
Oh, Lord, thank you for the purpose that you had reveal to me more and more clearly.
Now is the time for more prayer and prioritize.

My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
Do not let them depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart.

For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their whole body (Proverbs 4:20-22).



Posted by ShoZu

沒有留言:

張貼留言