2008-09-28

A Treasure Hunting


A Treasure Hunting
Originally uploaded by vandcooler

9:20 p.m.

This is a place full of treasure where I found when Rick and I went here looking for a help from a guitar techman to save the life of a guitar, after it fell down and broke its neck.

The owner is called John, whom I bought my "antique" (1982 made) bass guitar from. He is a talented skilled young man expertised in guitar tech. I rather label him as a young entrepreneur because the business that he is doing, the market that he is targeting is very niche. And yet, he got the vision and passion. I still remember the first time I met him, during that time he run his business in his home. I can feel the fire is burning within his heart when he shared with me.

Thanks God that he owned a shop now, pursuing his dream. He sell vintage guitar, amp, all kinda gear, and also running a band room for people to jam music, music lesson. He also customize and create his own signature guitar. Wow, this is awesome.

Ya, everyone of us have a dream in his or her heart, at least have had a dream. We are born with certain talents, and we have passion about doing it.

But the problem is not many of us know our dream. Not all of us acknowledge our dream.
What is dream and vision?

Simple word,

"Vision is seeing the invisible and making it visible."

I strongly agreed this statement.
For John Sculley said,"The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious."

For God said,
"We live by faith, not by sight."
-2 Cor 5:7

But the fact is, we are so used to the environment that tend to mold and shape us to think base on the circumstances. We were so easily loose our dream, vision and passion.

The cost of life is the major fact that pull us down, because money is the key factor to maintain daily life, this is so called "reality". And when deal with dream, it is always linked with "unrealistic".

I'm used to be the dreadful person, dead by dream and vision. For the past few years, I'm living my life without a dream, I mean the dream that I really passionate about.

But thank God that He found me back, and j found my true identity in Him. By His grace, love and power, I'm now pursuing my dream, which something dealing with music, art and teaching. I really got a lot of resources and networks that God had put in my way within this 2 years, to enable me to pursuing my dream, for Him.

Sooner or later, I'd learnt that when we had captured the vision, we must find ways to handle it, to communicate with people.
We need to,
"see it clearly"
"show it creatively"
"say it constantly"

Basically, John did inspired me a lot for what he is doing now.

We need to be the DREAM CATCHER.
In order for that, we need to be the RISK TAKER, because we know that we become failure when we fail to take risks.

Treasure hunting is excited, hunt for the talent inside of us and hunt for the treasure lie behind of it.

Love & Blessing,
Stephen Ho from iPhone

沒有留言:

張貼留言