2008-09-25

Fruitful Day

1:25 a.m.

Today is a fruitful day for me.
God is always good, all the time.
By God's empowerment of the spirit of creativity, I had finished the multimedia video in 2 days.

This is something remarkable for me myself, cause this time I'm just got the idea and resource in one day, then work it into video in 1 day. It is a breakthrough for myself cause previously I'm totally blank in idea, though I had given 1 week to finish it.

I knew this is simply the creativity from the Lord, for I seek from Him regards this, and He gave me what I asked, according to His time, way, and will.

He lead me how to use simple and limited resource, to create a video that will inspired others, will made them feel awesome and touch. And my client feel that I really should go further for film production due to my talent (I have no professional training).
Well, this remind me about my passion, dream and vision. Thank you God for you working in me.

I'm happy and joy for this, and yet more to the work of the Lord through me to bless others.

Glory to the Lord.

Love & Blessing,
Stephen Ho from iPhone

沒有留言:

張貼留言