2009-03-13

The World's Greatest Business Mind Award

13th March 2009
3 pm

I received an email from a friend of mine titled : Saw you on the TV yesterday

When I click on the link, I found a well made flash video talking about the award winner of the World's Greatest Business Mind, which referring to me.

This is really cool and fun.
To be honest, I really do feel good and excited when I heard the "reporter", the "interviewee", the "expert" keep talking about Me.

Here are some of the screen shot:

It will start with a reporter talking about the award winner.


Wow, I see my name on the board.


My name appealed on the press.


Another press.


This is really cool.
The student are cheering about me and saying that I'm their greatest role model.
Hahaha......


Just kindly click on the below link, and fill up your name and you will see a generated video exclusively for you.
You can fill your friend's name on it and send it to your friend for encouragement.
The World's Greatest Business Mind

Have a try.
Have Fun and get inspired.

沒有留言:

張貼留言