2009-03-03

Kingdom of Comfort (333 : 插曲)




"Everything" Skit by LIFEHOUSE

2:30 p.m.
3 March 2009

When I saw this video, my tears started flowing out, I could feel my heart was stir up by Holy Spirit. I became so emotional that I felt something is shaking inside of my heart, and THAT thing is turning me upside down, started to overflow from the inside out of my heart.

"He" is so gentle, warm, tender, soft, yet passionate, full of strength, might, power, and security.
It is kind of deep feeling and profoundly for me regarding the LOVE of Jesus on us.

The beginning of the skit, I have had a strong and deep feeling about God's wonderful and fantastic creation in this world, is all for us to enjoy, to have pleasure, to appreciate, to manage, to maintain TOGETHER with HIM.
This remind me of the feeling of I strongly enjoy the moment that walk with God

day by day, moment by moment, step by step, choice by choice.

And yet, at the meantime, we are so weak and easily influence by the lust of the material things, the lust of the false relationship, pride of the power and authority, wealth and possession......etc.
A lot of the time we will make a lot of wrong decisions and choices, that we started to left Him behind.
The gab become greater and greater until we don't see Him anymore.
He can grab us back in anyway, but He was always Gentle, Kind and Lovely.
He want us to have free will to make a choice for ourselves.

Then, by His Grace, we sooner or later realize that we should get back to Him.
And this will always lead to a battle.
We need to be the initiative to against the odds, been through a process of pain, hardness, tough, challenging times, sorrow.
A lot of the time we are so suffering until we might think want to give up and let it be.
But the best is yet to come, because

"The ONE (Jesus) that is inside of us, is GREATER than the one (evil) that is in this world." (1 John 4:4)

Love will make a way to breakthrough.
And this Love is not a kind of humanism Love.
It is the Greatest Love we have ever seen.
It is the Eternal Love.

All these is a matter of choice.
Whether we choose to be there, the dark side with full of pleasure of lust, pride, possession......etc.
or
we choose to embrace the Eternal Love with pain, tough, challenge at the beginning but joyful, peace, glory, lovely, just, righteous in eternity.

These make me think of one song from Delirious.

"Save me, save me......From the kingdom of comfort where I am king."
"From my unhealthy lust of material things."

"Save me, save me......From the kingdom of comfort where I am king."
"To the Kingdom of Heaven where You are King!!"

1 則留言:

  1. The Narrow and Wide Gates
    13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

    回覆刪除